Stakich Raw Honey is as pure and raw as it gets, extracted straight from the beehive. With its buttery undertones and a mellow, clean-finishing sweetness, it's sure to not disappoint even the pickiest honey-eater. We make every effort to ensure that all of its naturally occurring enzymes, amino acids, vitamins and minerals are fully preserved. Raw Honey is a remarkably long-lived food and will not spoil.
- 100% all natural, unprocessed, and unfiltered
- Collected from unsprayed and pesticide-free Michigan wildflower fields
- Creamy, smooth, and spreadable
- Ideal spread on warm scones, toast, or croissants
- Certified Kosher
- Naturally cholesterol, sodium, gluten and fat free
We are dedicated to keeping our products as natural as possible to allow you to get the most nutritional value from your purchase. As with any unprocessed food, there may be a natural variance in appearance, texture and flavor profile, which can vary from batch to batch.
Store honey at room temperature. Do not microwave or refrigerate. Bee products should not be fed to infants under one year of age.