We've heard you, chocolate-lovers, and have enriched our signature Raw Honey with organic cacao to form a mouthwatering blend of chocolate sweetness. Ditch the refined-sugar spread you have in your pantry, and use this honey as a spread on warm toast, or with graham crackers and marshmallow. We make every effort to ensure that all of the honey's naturally occurring enzymes, amino acids, vitamins and minerals are fully preserved to make this deliciously nutritious! Raw Honey is a remarkably long-lived food and will not spoil.
- 100% all natural, unprocessed, and unfiltered
- Collected from unsprayed and pesticide-free Michigan wildflower fields
- Great nut-free alternative to other cacao spreads
- Spread on warm toast for a healthy, delicious treat
- Use as a dip with fruit
- 185 mg of Cacao per serving
We are dedicated to keeping our products as natural as possible to allow you to get the most nutritional value from your purchase. As with any unprocessed food, there may be a natural variance in appearance, texture and flavor profile, which can vary from batch to batch.
Store honey at room temperature. Do not microwave or refrigerate. Bee products should not be fed to infants under one year of age.