Our Liquid Honey is widely known for its subtle buttery texture that melts on your tongue and fills your mouth with a distinctive sweetness. The beehives are kept in unsprayed and pesticide-free fields in rural Michigan allowing honey bees to collect only the finest nectar from wildflowers. Honey is a remarkably long-lived food and will not spoil.
- 100% all natural, premium raw honey
- Collected from unsprayed and pesticide-free Michigan wildflower fields
- Ideal for baking and cooking
- Add to warm tea for a subtle sweetness
- Certified Kosher
- Naturally cholesterol, sodium, gluten and fat free
We are dedicated to keeping our products as natural as possible to allow you to get the most nutritional value from your purchase. As with any unprocessed food, there may be a natural variance in appearance, texture and flavor profile, which can vary from batch to batch.
Store honey at room temperature. Do not microwave or refrigerate. Bee products should not be fed to infants under one year of age.
Each case contains twenty- four (24) jars of 1 lb Liquid Raw Honey.