Bee Full Bee Pollen Oatmeal Breakfast
This oatmeal is worth getting out of bed for in the mornings! Topped with Stakich Bee Pollen and Honey, full of fiber and protein, this recipe will satisfy your taste buds and appetite well into lunchtime. It's dairy and gluten free, too!
Makes 2 servings
1 1/2 c. unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or any nut milk you'd prefer)
1 c. gluten free whole grain rolled oats
½ c. chopped walnuts
½ c. blueberries
2 tbsp Stakich Raw Honey
2 tsp Stakich Bee Pollen
1 tsp cinnamon
- Heat the almond milk in a medium saucepan until it starts to simmer.
- Add the oatmeal, bring to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
- Take the oatmeal off the heat and stir in the walnuts, blueberries, and banana.
- Place the lid on the pot and allow to sit for 2 minutes.
- Top with honey, bee pollen and cinnamon and enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.