Honey may not be the first thing that comes to mind when you decide to grill steak, but after you try this recipe you won't be able to stop thinking about it! The addition of honey creates a crisp caramelized steak that compliments the tangy flavor of this Asian-inspired marinade.
This recipe is best made one day ahead of time, so the steak can marinade overnight. Makes entertaining a breeze! Your guests are sure to be impressed.
1. Mix together soy sauce, balsamic vinegar and oil in a large bowl. Add in Stakich Raw Honey, garlic, ginger, and scallions. Whisk ingredients together and pour into resealable bag.
2. Add the steak to the bag and seal tightly.
3. Place the steak in the fridge and marinate it overnight, or for a minimum of 10 hours.
4. Remove the steak from the marinade, discard the leftover liquid, and cook on a pre-heated surface for 3-6 minutes on each side depending on how well done you like your steak.
5. Let the steak rest for 5 minutes before slicing it against the grain. Sprinkle with sesame seeds or scallions if desired and serve.
Comments will be approved before showing up.