Bee Pollen Granola Bar
Check out this easy to make, nutritious granola bar recipe that you can feel good about eating, featuring natural ingredients and Stakich beehive products.
Read more about why we love adding Stakich Bee Pollen into our favorite recipes here.
- 2 ½ cups large flake oats, preferably gluten-free
- ½ cup raw buckwheat
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Stakich Raw Honey
- 2-4 tbsp Stakich Bee Pollen
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients, except bee pollen, in large bowl. Using your hands to mix the coconut oil throughout the mixture.
- Spread in thin layer on cookie sheet.
- Cook for 15 minutes, then "toss" the granola on the cookie sheet.
- Cook for an additional 15 minutes, making sure not to burn.
- Once removed from oven, allow to cool slightly before adding bee pollen as high heat will denature it. Store in an airtight container.
Yields approximately 12 granola bars. Also works well as a loose granola recipe. Stick in the fridge for a longer shelf life. Share with loved ones and enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.