Honey Barbecue Sauce
Let this simple & sumptuous recipe be your new go-to barbecue sauce! Use it as a marinade for grilled chicken, a dipping sauce or poured over your favorite pulled pork.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup + 1 tablespoon Stakich Raw Honey
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Seasoned salt and pepper
- 1/2 chipotle chile in adobo sauce (a full chile can be used if you want more heat)
- In a blender combine the ketchup, brown sugar, honey, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt and a pinch of pepper.
- Add chipotle chile
- Blend until smooth.
Yields approximately 2 cups of sauce. Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.