It's hard not to celebrate Autumn when enjoying this soup as its color is nearly as delightful as its taste! The garlic, ginger and honey create a dynamic flavor in this simple soup that is healthful and easy to make. Use our Ginger enriched Raw Honey for a twist on this classic favorite.
1) Saute garlic and ginger in 2 Tbsp oil in a stockpot over medium low heat. Stir continuously for 3-5 minutes.
2) Add carrots, vegetable stock and honey and bring to a boil.
3) Reduce the heat and allow to simmer for 30 minutes, or until carrots are incredibly soft.
4) Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly before puree-ing the soup in a blender or food processor.
5) Place soup back into stockpot over low heat before adding milk, salt and pepper. Don't boil soup once milk is added. Garnish with parsley before serving and enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.