Honey Grilled Chicken
Labor Day is about taking time to relax, kick up your feet and spend time with friends and family before the end of a coveted summer season. And for many of us, it also spells out BBQ. Below is a simple, and delicious, recipe for those who want to grill up something tasty without spending too much time away from leisure!
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/2 c Stakich Raw Honey
- 2 Tbsp lemon or lime juice
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic, and cook until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Whisk in honey and lemon juice. Reserve half for basting, and brush the other half onto the chicken breasts.
- Lightly oil the grill grate, and place chicken on the grill. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes per side, turning frequently. Baste often during the last 5 minutes. Chicken is done when the meat is firm, and juices run clear.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.