This classic recipe uses honey, butter and egg yolk to create a crispy skin on a spiced chicken. Our family is a group of picky eaters, but we can always win over the kids with this delectable recipe, and we usually have enough for lunch leftovers for the next day!
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
2) Rub chicken pieces with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
3) In a small bowl, beat egg yolk with Raw Honey and butter or margarine, then brush this mixture over chicken pieces.
4) Place chicken pieces, skin side down, in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
5) Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 50 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear, basting with remaining butter or margarine.
6) Turn chicken over and bake for another 10 to 15 minutes to cook the skin on the other side.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
JOIN THE STAKICH FAMILY
Sweet deals are ready to flow into your inbox! The bees are hard at work restocking our supplies. Sign up for our newsletter today and be the first to get the buzz on new arrivals, exclusive family offers, and important Stakich updates.