Honeycomb Gin Cocktail
Want to impress your guests at your next cocktail party? Serve this delicious Honeycomb cocktail, complete with frozen honeycomb to add flavor and flair.
Yields 3 cocktails
- 1/4 c hot water, divided
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Stakich Wildflower Honey, divided
- 2 c ice cubes, divided
- 6 oz gin, divided
- 3 oz dry vermouth, divided
- 3 oz orange juice, divided
- 2 oz lemon juice, divided
- 8 oz chilled club soda, divided
- Orange and lemon rind for garnish
- Six 3/4-inch blocks Stakich Honeycomb, frozen on cocktail picks
Combine 2 tablespoons hot water and 2 1/4 teaspoons honey in a cocktail shaker. Add 1 cup ice, 3 ounces gin, 1 1/2 ounces vermouth, 1 1/2 ounces orange juice, and 1 ounce lemon juice. Cover with lid; shake 1 minute.
Strain into 3 glasses; top each with 1 1/4 ounces club soda. Repeat procedure. Place 1 rind strip in each glass; garnish with honeycomb. Serve and enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.