1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour a 10-inch bundt pan.
2. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and ginger in a medium bowl; set aside.
3. Whisk together the granulated sugar, honey, oil, tea, eggs, vanilla and lemon juice and zest in the bowl of a stand mixer.
4. With the mixer on low, add the flour mixture and stir, scraping down the sides, until the batter is smooth and slightly runny.
5. Transfer the batter in the pan and bake, rotating once, until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 50 minutes to 1 hour. Let cool in the pan 15 minutes. Invert onto a wire rack to cool completely. Dust with confectioners’ sugar, and serve.
📸: Simple Nourished Living
Comments will be approved before showing up.
JOIN THE STAKICH FAMILY
Sweet deals are ready to flow into your inbox! The bees are hard at work restocking our supplies. Sign up for our newsletter today and be the first to get the buzz on new arrivals, exclusive family offers, and important Stakich updates.