Sweet Potato Rounds with Goat Cheese & Honey
This fun sweet potato side dish is designed to impress your guests! Perfect to bring to a potluck or serve during a holiday happy hour. We hope you love this one as much as we do.
- 3-4 Medium sized sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2" slices
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 4 oz Goat Cheese
- 1/4 c Chopped Walnuts (optional)
- 1/4 c Chopped Dried Cranberries
Stakich Raw Honey to drizzle on top!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Brush each side of the rounds with olive oil and sprinkle a bit of salt on each side.
- Place slices on a heavy cookie sheet
- Bake for 15 minute; flip and then bake for another 15 minutes
- When rounds are done, let cool for 3-5 minutes and then add about a teaspoon of goat cheese on each round, sprinkle with walnuts and dried cranberries.
- Drizzle with honey and keep warm until ready to serve.
📸: Real Housemoms
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.