A high quality, cosmetic grade beeswax that is all-natural and filtered.
Beeswax, created by the hardworking female worker bees, has been used for centuries by humans and is the purest wax in the world. Due to its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral benefits it is an excellent aid in healing many skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis. Its high water-holding capacity makes it ideal as a component for many body care products like lotions and balms. In candles, when burned, beeswax actually purifies the air around it.
Read here our 55 Ways to Use Beeswax
- Ideal for cosmetic, food and hobby uses
- Great for lotions, lip balms and skin care products
- Soothes and softens the skin
- Protects the skin from dehydration
- Provides antibacterial properties
- Melts easily for making candles
- Comes in individually wrapped 1 lb blocks, for ease of use