By using our product, you agree to the following terms "To be an authorized affiliate of Stakich, Inc., you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this agreement. Please read this agreement carefully before registering and using the Stakich service as an affiliate. By signing up for the Stakich affiliate program, you indicate your acceptance of this agreement and its terms and conditions." Any time we say "affiliate link" in this document, that also refers to "raw" links and "redirect" links.
1. All sales are tracked using visitor IP/cookies. While this is the best method available, it is not perfect. We can only guarantee that sales will be tracked if the user's IP does not change or their cookies are not cleared.
2. The last referring affiliate is credited with the sale. Multiple affiliates will not be paid for the same sale.
3. If a payment is refunded, then the commission for this payment will be removed from your account.
4. Only intentional clicks are allowed in the system. Forcing affiliates to click a link, or using fake tracking pixels (also known as "cookie stuffing"), or any other means to register unsuspecting visitors in the system is prohibited. Accounts using such method will be terminated without warning. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of: Auto-Hit or Auto-Surf programs, displaying affiliate tracking codes within iframes or image src, automatic pop-ups or automatic redirects to affiliate URL's without action by the visitor, or any other method meant to automatically track a visitor in the affiliate system without an intentional click from an interested buyer.
5. Visitors referred by affiliates are tracked for a maximum of 2 days. Visitors who are referred and make a purchase 2 days after clicking an affiliate's link will not be tracked, and a sale will not be awarded.
6. Only referred purchases made by new customers qualify for an affiliate commission.
7. Commissions are not rewarded for self purchases.
Payments are sent out by PayPal the first week of each month, after the month that the sale occurred (minimum amount must be $50). For example, if you received credit for a sale on December 10th, you would receive payment to your PayPal account the week of January 3. You must have a valid PayPal email address assigned to your account to receive this payment.
1. If we suspect that you are engaged in fraud, your account may be terminate without notice.
2. Only one person may use an account, and each person may only create one account for themselves. Creating multiple accounts is not allowed.
3. Accounts that are found to be referring customers using misleading or falsified information will be terminated. Lying to a potential customer in order to persuade them to purchase our product is strictly forbidden.
4. Using illegal means of promotion, including (but not limited to) eMail SPAM is strictly prohibited. Accounts found to be promoting our products using methods that break the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 will be immediately removed from the system.
As a condition to your participation in the Program, you agree that while you are a Program participant you will comply with all laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgments, decisions or other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, whether those laws, etc. are now in effect or later come into effect during the time you are a Program participant. Without limiting the foregoing obligation, you agree that as a condition of your participation in the Program you will comply with all applicable laws (federal, state or otherwise) that govern marketing email, including without limitation, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and all other anti-spam laws.
The Federal Trade Commission requires that affiliates disclose to their readers when they endorse a product and have a "material connection" to the seller of that product.
These rules apply to any online review, article or endorsement that includes our affiliate link and encourages visitors to purchase our product. Disclosures are not required for links that are clearly advertisements (such as banner ads in your blog's sidebar).
By participating in our affiliate program, all affiliates must agree to comply with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR § 255.5, and review and follow the suggestions outlined in their guide on How to Make Effective Disclosures in Digital Advertising. Every time you link to Stakich.com (even if using Raw or Redirect links) in an article using your affiliate link, you must disclose the nature of your relationship with our company. Furthermore, such disclosures must be made clearly, frequently and conspicuously. Such disclosures ensure that readers can formulate an informed opinion about the information you provide by understanding the possible influence your material connection with our company might have on your endorsement of our products. Those affiliates who do not comply with the FTC guidelines will be subject to account termination and commission reversal.
1. Linking In Articles: When using our affiliate link in an article, you must display a clear disclosure about the nature of your affiliate links and the material connection you have with our company. These disclosures must appear on the same page where the links appear, and they must be clear, conspicuous, and require no additional user interaction to read (such as clicking a link, scrolling or hovering over an element). According to the FTC: "Putting disclosures in obscure places - for example, buried on an ABOUT US or GENERAL INFO page, behind a poorly labeled hyperlink or in a terms of service agreement - isn't good enough. The average person who visits your site must be able to notice your disclosure, read it and understand it." All disclosures should appear in full, either before or in close proximity to the affiliate link itself. Example Article Disclosure: "Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission."
2. Linking On Social Networks: When using our affiliate links on social networks, you must also display a clear disclosure about the nature of the links and the material connection you have with our company. In the form of social media posts, these disclosures must be part of the post that contains the affiliate link.
Example Facebook/Google+ Disclosure: "Ad: Check out our review of Raw Honey from Stakich, and why we think it's the best tasting honey available."
Example Twitter Disclosure: "Stakich has the freshest bee pollen granules around! #ad"
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, noninfringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the Product Sites will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL STAKICH, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF STAKICH, INC. OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF.
Last Modified: December 11, 2015