Our Liquid Honey is widely known for its subtle buttery texture that melts on your tongue and fills your mouth with a distinctive sweetness. The beehives are kept in unsprayed and pesticide-free fields in rural Michigan allowing honey bees to collect only the finest nectar from wildflowers. Honey is a remarkably long-lived food and will not spoil.
- 100% all natural, premium raw honey
- Collected from unsprayed and pesticide-free Michigan wildflower fields
- Ideal for baking and cooking
- Add to warm tea for a subtle sweetness
- Certified Kosher
- Naturally cholesterol, sodium, gluten and fat free
Store honey at room temperature. Do not microwave or refrigerate. Bee products should not be fed to infants under one year of age.
Each case contains twenty-four (24) jars of 12 oz Honey Bears.